Accessories delivered at time of initial setup. Subsequent accessories delivery incur charge of $70.
$20.00 per kit
MOST POPULAR ACCESSORY ORDERED – Eliminate a dry nose while using O2.
$5.00 per tube
An extension cord allowing you to use the oxygen machine from further away. Free with each rental
“I just want to heartily thank Chris and CJ at Rent oxygen for helping my son so quickly. He had a rapid onset of Altitude sickness requiring either immediate transport to a lower altitude (and essentially end our trip), or getting oxygen therapy. In less than an hour, we had a oxygen delivery system at our doorstep and it saved our vacation that we had planned for months. Thank you very much. “
Dr. John Damiani Northville MI.
“I used rent oxygen now to bring me oxygen while I visited beaver creek over the summer. On previous visits I haven’t slept as well as when at home. I thought it was because of a different bed. My friend mentioned oxygen may help so thought I would give it a go. We arrived on Wednesday and asked if they could meet us around 2 pm. JT arrived on time, was polite and professional. Not sure if it was the ride that JT recommended (village trail) or the oxygen but I slept great on the first night and subsequent nights :). I will definitely be using this service again.”
Mrs. W – Bentonville, AR
“Thank you so much for all your extra effort in getting an oxygen machine for my mother. It was done on short notice – a situation over which we had no control. She felt so much better after using it at night. I will be telling everybody about Rent Oxygen.”
Mrs. C – Houston, TX
“My wife and I arrived from Florida and immediately noticed our struggles. The concierge was nice enough to get us in touch with Rent Oxygen. Shaun showed up within an hour and had a machine for both of us to use. We woke up the next day with no headaches. Thanks Shaun.”
Mr. W – Tampa, FL
“Visit vail every year, always the best vacation. Rent Oxygen Now actually managed to make it better! I used oxygen while I slept and just felt more refreshed every morning. Now if only you guys could make it snow when I want! Highly recommend this service.”
Mr. B – Buffalo, NY
* I understand I am responsible to Rent Oxygen for all charges. I understand that the balance must be paid in full for the greed upon rental period at the time of delivery. I recognize that I am fully responsible for the full replacement cost not returned or not returned in the same condition in which I received the item/items. I recognize that Rent Oxygen will not bill insurance.
* Medicare patients: Medicare will pay for medical equipment and supplies only if a supplier has a Medicare supplier number. We do not have a Medicare supplier number. Medicare will not pay for any medical equipment and supplies we sell or rent to you. You will be personally and fully responsible for payment.
* If this rental was result of a medical order/prescription, I hereby authorize release to Rent Oxygen any and all of my medical records pertaining to my medical history, services rendered, or treatments received from my physician(s) or hospital. In order to help client submit insurance claims, I also hereby authorize Rent Oxygen to furnish to my insurance carrier(s), any medical history, services rendered if requested by carrier(s).
* Equipment has been demonstrated and I and/or caregiver has been given verbal instruction on use. If medical order, I understand my prescription. I have company’s contact details, 844-699-4366, 24 hour / 7 days a week. I understand to call for medical assistance and Rent Oxygen if any change in client status.
* Release of Liability. I acknowledge that if the purpose of the oxygen is to adjust to altitude, sport or for recreational purposes, that if any medical condition arises while using the equipment, I must seek immediate medical help. I acknowledge and assume all risks and dangers that may arise or result of the supplemental oxygen or rental items. Additionally, in consideration for allowing Rent Oxygen to rent equipment, I agree to hold harmless, release and indemnify Rent Oxygen and any associated persons, or the accommodations in which you are staying, due to using the oxygen and equipment.